Sunday 18 September 2011

Sue & Dave's Engagement Photoshoot

Yesterday I photographed Sue and Dave's engagement photographs in the rather beautiful gardens of my local B&B. It was a beautiful, crisp Autumn day, except of course for ten minutes during the photographs when the heavens opened. Fortunately, Sue & Dave weren't as bothered by it as me and we carried on regardless! Thank you both of you. Sue and Dave booked me on a recommendation, being friends with Sarah & Dan who married earlier this year, and they will be tying the knot at Colwick Hall next month.

Keep up to date with Mirror Imaging on our Facebook page

















1 comment:

Rachael Fennell said...

These photographs are absoloutly fabulous can't wait for the wedding photographs I'm sure they will all be stunning!
Rachael Fennell (Sue's sister).