Monday 5 September 2011

Jodie & Ollie's Engagement Photographs

We seem to be getting an early Autumn this year, I first noticed at last week's wedding, with plenty of lush green tinged with yellow-orange, and it creates a rather beautiful backdrop for photographs. I met up with Jodie and Ollie at the weekend at the very pretty Newstead Abbey park, in advance of their wedding at the end of month taking place the The Carriage Hall in Plumtree. I'm so happy to be their photographer, they were both very relaxed and happy to be themselves in front of the camera, which will make for gorgeous wedding photographs. We then went to The Hutt for drinks and wedding planning. These are my favourites from the engagement session.

To see more work and wedding images, please join me on Facebook














No comments: