Tuesday 5 April 2011

Holly & Olly's Engagement Photographs

I photographed Holly and Oliver's engagement photographs yesterday, ready for their wedding on 4th June at Stoke Rochford Hall. Spring has definitely sprung and there was a riot of yellow pompoms on the bushes, which made a great backdrop. The wind was kicking up though, so I worked super quickly and we warmed up indoors afterwards with a hot drink and talked all things weddings! I just love these engagement photoshoots; not only does the couple get to have a little practice run, but I get to know every one of my couples in advance, and both these factors mean better wedding pictures. And how often to we get to have a photoshoot with the one we love, just because?
By the way, to keep up to date with recent work or just say hello, do join Mirror Imaging on Facebook.











No comments: