Thursday 14 April 2011

Clare & Stephen's Engagement Photoshoot

It was a beautiful 'spring-has-sprung' kind of a day when Clare and Stephen came for their engagement photoshoot, with the sun shining and the garden full of colour. I thought I'd make the most of the spring flowers, daffodils and tulips and have Clare and Stephen sit on a rug amongst them and get right down at flower level! They look great and resulted in happy photos not just because there was much giggling. I really am looking forward to their wedding at Stubton Hall in June. I met Clare and Stephen last year at Stubton Hall's first wedding fair and clicked straight away, and their wedding will undoubtedly be a classy affair. To Clare and Stephen: it was lovely to see you both again and also plan through your wedding timings together after the photoshoot, and I really hope you love your engagement photographs.














No comments: