Monday 15 March 2010

Queensberry Wedding Albums

Our wedding albums are always eagerly anticipated by the bride and groom - and me! I have therefore been passing them over to my clients as soon as possible, so when Claire and Martyn's gorgeous Newstead Abbey wedding album arrived recently, I thought I might take a moment to photograph some of its beautiful detail and craftmanship. Claire and Martyn opted for the 12x12 inch digital Queensberry album, with a silver bengaline cover. One of its pages features a 'flip-out' to show off the stunning palm trees in Newstead's gardens and it certainly gives this album the wow factor! The beauty of the digital album is that the images run to the edge of the page, creating a contemporary look - but the albums still feature 'real photographs', as they are printed on lustre photographic paper and board mounted. Queensberry albums really are in a class of their own and I am exceptionally proud to be able to offer the very best.









1 comment:

Nigel said...

Lovely album - thanks for sharing :)