Thursday 18 March 2010

Mother and Baby Photography

This week I had the pleasure of photographing baby Mia and her parents, Inese and Mark. Mark contacted me via facebook after seeing the images I captured of a friend's baby and travelled from Aberdeen, via family in Derbyshire, to have the photoshoot! Mia's name means my little beauty and she certainly was! At 16 weeks, she is very expressive and learning to interact with her surroundings, which is perfect for capturing on camera. Inese was first treated to a makeup session with Susan at Pretty Flamingo - something we now include in all our photoshoots. The resulting photographs show some very special, natural moments between mother and baby to be celebrated and cherished, and my thanks to Inese for her permission to put them online. To Mark and Inese - I hope you love the photos and look forward to showing you the rest!

Please visit Portrait Photographers Nottingham for more information on Mother and Baby photography.














No comments: