Wednesday 7 December 2011

2012 Wedding Industry Awards - In Your Words...

Another wonderful testimonial for The 2012 Wedding Industry Awards from one of my gorgeous brides; you can also read another one here or visit our Facebook page

When I first started looking for a wedding photographer I used Google and Sarah’s website was one of the first ones I looked at. I fell in love with her pictures and the fact she did Queensberry albums was a huge plus. From the very beginning Sarah like myself is very organised (I am a control freak and to me it was very important I had someone I could trust would be as organised as me - I met my match!). Not long after filling out a form on her website she called me and we had the first chat. I initially went with a bridesmaid and just instantly felt at home with Sarah. She is one of the nicest people you could meet. Her studio is such a calm beautiful setting where she showed me through different pictures she'd taken. I was sold! The meetings leading up to the wedding were brilliant she made us feel relaxed prior to the big day especially my husband-to-be who was very nervous. She was very organised and provided us with a running order for the day which was for me a brilliant touch as everyone knew exactly what was happening when and for someone as organised as I was with the wedding it was very important to me, it meant on the actual day I just relaxed.
The photographs of our wedding day are just amazing we were so very pleased with them. I remember first seeing a few on honeymoon and just being amazed that they were of us! Going to her studio and seeing them all put together as a story book was just amazing. They really told the story of the day perfectly.
What I believe makes the wedding pictures Sarah takes so much better than the vast majority of wedding photographers is that she really cares and she loves what she does and that she is a perfectionist – standing against the window on a little window seat to get the perfect shot! Her perfection is shown in the attention to detail that she puts into everything from the initial consultation through to the schedule through to creating the story of the wedding. Our wedding album is like a story book it tells the day perfectly, the attention to detail that is shown in our album is amazing. Everyone who has seen it has commented on how it’s a work of art! Not only is she a talented photographer she is also a wonderful person it was a joy having her photograph our wedding pictures.


No comments: