Wednesday 30 November 2011

2012 Wedding Industry Awards - In Your Words...

Yesterday I wrote about my brides and grooms' feedback for the 2012 Wedding Industry Awards. I'm blogging your amazing comments individually. Here's the second one...

Sarah is an amazing person as well as a brilliant photographer. When I first met Sarah she was so lovely and had a skill of making you feel very at ease. Sarah always does an engagement photo shoot, included in your package, so you can meet, chat and get used to having your photograph taken. I was absolutely dreading this as I'm well known with family and friends for always having my eyes shut or I look like I'm chewing a wasp! Sarah made me and my husband Dave feel remarkably at ease during the whole photo shoot. She personally chose a beautiful garden in a local B&B and knew exactly what sort of look she wanted us to create. She guided us through each pose and photo and gave us so much advice that we both thoroughly enjoyed the session. When I then saw the pictures I just couldn't believe what she had produced. The quality and the clearness of the pictures, all the different poses, and natural looks she'd asked us to do came out so perfectly. The detail of the background of the pictures, all the flowers etc made the pictures stunning. The comments I had from family and friends were overwhelming with praise.
Then it came to the wedding photos, all the way along Sarah was there, always happy to help and offer advice, she structured the wedding day for the photos, which was a great help to me with not really knowing where to start. She was so helpful on the day itself and took pictures of my jewellery, flowers etc. without me realising it as I was getting ready. Again, the quality and the content of the pictures are outstanding; she has a way of capturing the very best of you and bringing it to life in the picture. I can't tell you how happy we are with the photos and wouldn't hesitate in recommending her to anyone.
She truly does deserve this award, especially all the behind the scenes work she does to make your wedding pictures just perfect. Sarah is so easygoing and easy to get on with and that makes you want to do anything you can to help her capture that special picture. I can't praise her enough for what she did and I have no idea of how skilled she really must be to do what she does.”




No comments: