Monday 16 May 2011

Sarah & Dan's Engagement Photoshoot

At the weekend I photographed Sarah and Dan for their engagement shoot, as they're getting married on 2nd July in their village church (and mine) followed by a reception at Norwood Park. This wedding is a little bit special to me, as I've known Sarah for about 25 years, she was my friend at Primary School and I was so pleased she and Dan chose me as their wedding photographer. They've also chosen a few of my favourite other suppliers, the very creative Rebecca at FloralDeco is providing their wedding flowers, the very talented Susan at Pretty Flamingo is going to be doing Sarah's makeup and Dennisson Cars are providing their stunning ivory Jaguar. So, despite all the windy weather during their engagement photos, which looks amazing with Sarah's hair but is never easy to model in, we captured these beautifully natural and happy images very quickly and I really hope they love them!













No comments: