Friday 16 July 2010

Roses are red...

It's been a while since my last blog post. I've been very busy with personal projects, one of which is a brand new collection of fine art canvas prints. The first edition of a new print, entitled Red Rose, was a gift to my sister and her new husband for their wedding day, and I was so pleased with the result I thought I'd offer these to everyone. Slightly smaller than my other canvases, at a very displayable 20x20 inches, they are created using a die-sublimation process, which dips the textured cloth in ink, rather than coating it like much cheaper inkjet canvas prints. (This means it lasts longer without the usual cracking or fading.) The result is a beautiful piece of fabric art, featuring a square format image wrapped all the way round the frame. For just £150. I hope you love them as much as I do. Here is the first of the roses in all it's glory. It was just a shame I couldn't photograph the scent too!

Please contact me on 07968 159465 or fill out our contact form to ask me to call you back.









No comments: