Sunday 11 January 2009

Professional Bridal Makeup - £25 off for Mirror Imaging Clients

If you have booked or will be booking Mirror Imaging as your wedding photographers, we have agreed a special discount for our clients when also booking Pretty Flamingo wedding makeup. A £25 discount on the bride’s makeup is available and, as Susan often accompanies me to weddings, she will be available throughout the day if your makeup requires any further touch-ups and refreshing.

Recently qualified with ElitePro with a diploma in makeup artistry and well on her way to enrolling as a MAC Pro member, Susan uses exclusive brands including Lavera, MAC, Dr Hauschka, CozLab and Elemental Beauty (professional 100% mineral powders) to ensure incredibly light and lasting coverage. Her skin preparation products are organic, natural and hypoallergenic, in fact suitable for even the most sensitive of skins (I know, as I am very prone to allergic reactions and these are just wonderful).

I was recently treated to a makeover in the style of a natural wedding makeup, to demonstrate the difference a professional makeover will make to your final photographs. It’s not very often I get to be in front of the camera and I really enjoyed the experience (photo below, taken in a professionally lit studio but no airbrushing). The effect was natural, light, flawless, with my best features more defined and I still looked like me – only better! It occurred to me that this is exactly what every bride would want for her big day, but just to make sure you’re super confident a trial makeover is included. For more information, please visit the Pretty Flamingo website or contact me on 07968 159465 to leave your details and Susan will call you back.

No comments: